COVID-19 UPDATE1 November 2020
MOTSTOP remains OPEN as an essential service.
A valid MOT is required for all vehicles used on the road.
Your MOT certificate will not be extended if it expires on or after 1st August 2020.
You can still arrange an MOT test up to 1 month before the expiry date.
Extensions already granted will remain valid (but you must ensure your vehicle remains roadworthy)
- See the gov.uk announcement
We expect to be very busy!
Drivers are encouraged to book a test well in advance of expiry.
MOTSTOP is operating with some covid-related changes in order to protect our customers and staff.
Opening hours are currently subject to change and our telephones may not be manned all day.
You can make an MOT booking online at any time
Information about changes to MOT expiry dates beacuse of coronavirus can be found here:
Help prevent the spread of Coronovirus.
Please respect these important safety instructions:
- Remain at home if you have any symptoms of illness
- Please wear a mask or face covering before entering Reception
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Maintain social distance
- Do not hand anything directly to our staff (including car keys)
- Payment by card or mobile device is preferred
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Stay Safe. MOTSTOP.